- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly milled black pepper to taste
- 4 6-ounce salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons basil, cut chiffonade
- Stir together yogurt, garlic, salt, and pepper. Set it aside.
- Season salmon with more salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet with oil and saute salmon steaks until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a warm plate.
- Add tomatoes and basil to the pan and heat for 3 minutes or so until soft.
- Mound salmon and tomatoes on a plate and top with a dollop of the yogurt mixture.
FAT 6.5 g
PROTEIN 43.1 g
CARBS 4.8 g