Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of psyllium husk powder
- 4 tablespoons of organic coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons of pastured organic butter, softened
- 9 ounces of Lily’s brand (low carb) baking chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut flour
- 1 pastured egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 scoop Dream Protein Vanilla flavored
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium size bowl, mix all dry ingredients together first, add eggs and beat with a blender until fully combined.
- Next, add butter and coconut oil and beat for another minute or two. Lastly, add chocolate chunks to the batter and fold in completely.
- Scoop out dough with tablespoon and roll into balls and onto a parchment covered cookie sheet. Press down firmly on cookies with the palm of your hand to flatten.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
Makes approximately 14 cookies