Meatballs Recipe (Silver Cloud Style)
- 2 pastured, organic eggs
- 1 pound grass-fed, organic ground beef
- 1/4 cup fresh, flat leaf, organic parsley
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, organic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of organic garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 24 ounces of good quality organic marinara/pasta sauce
- Mix all ingredients (except tomato sauce) in a large bowl, using gloved hands.
- Roll meatballs into small size balls, similar to the size of a golf ball.
- In a large stock pot, over low heat (cast iron works great for this) add tomato sauce.
- Next, add meatballs, one by one. Cover and simmer for 1 hour, keeping the heat on low.
- Once done, allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Can be served alongside a mixed green salad or roasted broccoli.
Makes 4 servings