- 10 ounces of organic peanut butter or organic almond butter
- 6 ounces of organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of organic vanilla powder or extract
- 2 teaspoons of Lohan or Stevia
- 3 drops of liquid Stevia
- 1/2 cup chopped organic macadamia nuts (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil completely, and add stevia, vanilla, and stir.
- Next, and nut butter of choice and mix to incorporate into a creamy consistency.
- Pour into parchment lined sheet and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with chopped macadamias, if you like.
- Place in refrigerator for 3 hours to set.
- Remove and cut into 2-inch squares. Enjoy!