Silver Cloud Style 8-hour Pork Shoulder Recipe
- 1-3 lb organic pasture raised, bone in pork shoulder
- 3 organic garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 slices of organic pastured bacon
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 organic red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- Using a slow cooker, place bacon slices in, covering the bottom of the pot.
- Slice Pork shoulder into 2 pieces and lay into the pot.
- Add garlic, water, salt, onion and tamari on top and stir to incorporate.
- Set temperature to low for 8-9 hours.
- If pork is fork tender, then it is done. Shred with a fork and serve warm.
Makes 4 servings