- 2 cooked chicken breasts or thighs equal to 1 pound
- 8 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head of organic romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 hard boiled eggs, organic & pasture raised, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 organic avocados, sliced
- 8 slices of organic, pastured pork bacon, chopped up
- 8 ounces of organic blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons of organic lemon juice
- 1 large organic tomato, chopped into 1-inch wedges (for garnish)
- In a large bowl or platter, add lettuce chicken, egg, avocado, bacon and blue cheese.
- Toss lightly. Top with tomato wedges.
- Serve oil and lemon juice on the side.
Makes 8 servings