- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 pastured organic eggs
- 1/2 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 organic red pepper, chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound fresh lobster meat, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/3 cup organic mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons organic grass fed butter
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (for frying)
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, sauté onions and peppers for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for avocado oil. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Form into 2-inch patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add avocado oil and lobster patties. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and serve with a side of mayonnaise.
Makes 10 servings
Protein: 9 grams