Start with fully cooked ham, coat it with mustard and you’ll have a treat that’s delicious hot or cold.
Makes about 12 servings
• 6-8 lb of cooked ham, bone-in shank half
• Ballpark yellow mustard to coat the outside
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and make sure the racks are all the way to the bottom so there’s plenty of room for the ham.
2. Take ham out of the wrapper and rinse it with cool water.
3. Place ham in a pan with the large cut side down. Make crosshatch mark in the skin and place it skin side up in a roasting pan. Coat with mustard.
4. Cook until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. Set it aside to rest before carving.