Medical Directory [Back]
Directory of medical services including ear, nose, throat, acupuncture, executive wellness, skin care, dentistry, and more
These are useful, high quality websites. If you encounter a link that is broken or inapropriate, please contact us.
- The New York Otolaryngology Group: New York Otolaryngology group speciializes in the treatment and surgery for the sinus, ear, eye, nose and throat as well as reconstructive and cosmetic facial surgery.
- nysinuscenter.com: NY Otolaryngology Group is the leading center for diagnosis, treatment and surgery for sinus infections and chronic sinusitis
- nycdoctors.com: The ENT Center at the NY Otolaryngology Group specializes in diagnosis, treatment, and surgery for all ear, nose, and throat disorders.
- Manhattan Ortho: Board certified orthopedic surgeons providing personalized, comprehensive orthopedic and rehabilitation care at Manhattan Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group
- www.dp5th.com: Cosmetic, preventive and reconstructive dentistry, dental implants, veneers, dentures, crowns, fillings, root canals and more from Dental Partners of 5th Avenue
- www.pathmed.com: Executive health exams, screening, and wellness assessment at Path Medical, using integrative medicine anti-aging techniques to improve personal health and wellness
- www.totalhealthnutrients.com: Total Helath Nutrients offers nutritional dietary supplements, cholestene, dhea for holistic health and wellness including anti-aging, hair, skin, and eye care, and much more!
- www.acupuncture-newyork.com: Yin & Tonic Acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and yoga instruction located in NYC, founded by fertilty and IVF acupuncture specialist Victoria Koos
- www.drrhondafine.com: Rhonda Fine is a clinical Human Sexuality specialist located in Miami, FL. She is uniquely qualified to evaluate patients psychologically and physically.
- salernocenter.com: Dr. John Salerno is a board-certified family physician in NYC. At the Salerno Center traditional medicine is combined with the wisdom of alternative treatments.
Dr. John Salerno: Organic, high protein/natural fat, low-carb/low-glycemic diet with supplements to strengthen the
immune system, reduce inflammation and destroy free radicals