• 10 slices beef bacon
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3 tbspn Worcestershire sauce
• 2 lb. ground beef
• 1 cup cheese, shredded
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• 3 tbsp catsup
• 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Place bacon on a board so that each long edge touched the edge of the strip next to it.
2. Combine beef, onion, egg and cheese. Season with catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well.
3. Roll the meat mixture into a 10-inch-long roll. Place meat roll on the bacon, and draw the bacon strips around the meat. Fasten with toothpicks.
4. Slice in 1 inch rounds so that a slice of bacon surrounds each slice of meat. Broil about 7 minutes on each side. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of US Wellness Meats