If you’ve never tried roasting vegetables, you don’t know what you’re missing! Many vegetables that are barely tolerable suddenly become delicious when they are roasted. And adding bacon ensures that you will get the fussiest eater to start eating their veggies. If you don’t like the taste of curry, simply omit it and roast the cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper. But, if you dare to try it, you’re in for a pleasant surprise. The smoky flavor of curry powder perfectly complements savory bacon.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices cooked, chopped bacon
- Chop cauliflower into florets. Mix olive oil, curry powder (if using), and salt and pepper. Toss with florets.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F. Roast cauliflower for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning halfway through to avoid burning.
- Top with crumbled, cooked bacon bits and serve.
See more from Bacon Freak by clicking here!