Makes 4 servings
- 8 trimmed lamb chops
- 2 teaspoons five spice powder
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Season the lamb with five spice, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, combine raspberries, ginger, sugar substitute, rice wine, and mix thoroughly.
Heat oil in a large skillet and cook meat, about 2 minutes for each side or until golden brown. Mound salsa over chops to serve.
Protein: 24 grams
Carbs: 10 grams
Fiber: 1.7 grams