Dr. Salerno Reports Top Five Diet Trends for 2010
In his practice in Manhattan, where people come to lose weight using Dr. Salerno’s Silver Cloud Diet, Dr. Salerno finds all sorts of wisdom from his patients and colleagues. Here are his top five recommendations for the upcoming new year.
If you want to lose weight remember:
- Saturated fat is not only not the demon that mainstream diet plans report, but a necessary element in any long term healthy eating plan for weight loss and longevity.
- To successfully restrict calories, eat butter, cream, and other fats which satisfy you and help you stop eating junk.
- To curb your appetite, eat real animal fat. It’s good for you.
- As the top anti-aging element in your diet, eat fats to prevent brain function loss, improve the quality of your skin and hair, and keep your joints oiled.
- For the happiness quotient, eat fat so you won’t feel grumpy and deprived.
Happy New Year from all of us at Dr. Salerno’s Silver Cloud Diet.