Makes 4 4 – ounce servings
• 4 4-ounce beef tenders (filet mignon) Grass Fed
• Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 pound sliced mixed forest mushrooms
• 1 cup dry sherry
• 1/4 cup Worcestershire
• 1 packet sugar substitute (Monk fruit, Lohan or Stevia)
• 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
• 1 ounce (1/4 cup) crumbled Stilton (or other blue) cheese
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and sear steaks, about 3 minutes per side for medium. Add mushrooms once you have turned the meat.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except cheese in a bowl.
Remove steaks to a warm plate and cover. Add sherry mixture to the pan and reduce by half. Serve steaks with mushrooms and sauce. Sprinkle with Stilton.
Serve and Enjoy!
Fat: 11.3 grams
Fiber: .8 grams
Carbs: 7.8 grams
Protein: 26 grams