Everyone as a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied once in awhile. Dessert and sugar cravings can be tough to deal with though when you’re trying to stay on a low carb, high fat diet. If you have the taste for something chocolatey, look no further than these coconut peanut butter chocolate bombs! These little candies of amazingness are a real treat and comparable to an actual peanut butter cup, minus all the junk! Made from a coconut oil base, they have a high fat content and swapping stevia in place of sugar really cuts down on the guilt too! They are absolutely delicious and super easy to make. We suggest making a whole bunch of them to keep in the freezer and have on hand whenever your sweet tooth strikes!
Things You’ll Need:
- A mini silicone candy mold, which can be found at most craft stores or online.
- Room in your freezer for the mini molds to set.
- A small pot for use over a stovetop
- A few spoons
- 4 tablespoons of dark chocolate cocoa
- 4 tablespoons of refined or unrefined coconut oil
- Peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons of your favorite type of stevia
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pink Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Melt down your coconut oil in a pot over the stovetop. It should melt down in about 45 seconds or so.
- Stir the cocoa, vanilla, and stevia into the melted coconut oil. Be sure to keeps it moving until it is smooth and without clumps.
- Pour the coconut-chocolate mixture into each mini silicone cup. Be careful not to overfill!
- After each cup is filled, add a small bit of peanut butter on to each cup with a spoon. This part takes a bit of eyeballing! Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Stick the filled mold in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden, then enjoy!